Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Destiny and Bungie why the playstation love?

Xbox One
Bungie why have you forsaken Xbox players? We have been loyal since Halo...it feels like we had a strong relationship building and then you dump us for something slimmer and prettier. Only joking for dramatics of course but seriously bungie...how could you give playstation exclusive content?! You and I both know they don't deserve it!! I will never buy a PS4 no matter how much exclusive stuff you give them, and I know I am not alone.
TLW remember who your true love is, your first love.
And let us rein supreme over PS4 like we were always meant to.

On another note, the new DLC is looking very promising...adult things keep pulling me away from my destiny but I will make a short post about HoW sometime in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment