Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The game and the Ravage continue!

There truly is no rest for the wicked in this life or the next for that matter...you will currently find me hustling all day long trying to scratch something together to initiate the ritual!
When I fall asleep at night I often wander in my imaginary virtual world that does not exist quite yet and I imagine how much better it could be and how it should all work. I am pretty sold on the idea of different regions with different fighters and different resources.
I am looking for better sites like GURU to post my project...I did not get a very good reply last time I posted the project but that was when all my thoughts were scattered and broken. Now with the help of plenty generous people I have a better idea of what I am standing up against. The nature of the beast is revealed in time.
It is about time I begin making additional pages for characters and regions...

Any help with character classes would be great. I need to make like 3 different classes; warrior, ranged and magic for the beginning each with strengths and weaknesses to keep things balanced.


Time for me to get back to work....keep with me to watch the ritual unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment