Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another day in the real world

It has been too long since I have had any news or updates for the story of Ravage. It seems working two jobs really takes the fight out of the dog. No matter I will be getting pay checks this Friday and that will make me quite happy. Only a few more months at this pace and I will have pulled myself out of debt. Once I can get out then I can really start to get a fund going for the game.
Donations are always welcome and will be paid back in full otherwise it may take a while for me to do this on my own. It doesn't make any difference to me because I know sooner or later I will achieve my goal!

I have asked my AOI team about making a prototype game as a Facebook app but I am sure they will tell me the same thing we talked about last time.... thousands of dollars which don't accumulate overnight. The effort is not over...it has not hardly begun. I will keep on keeping on until I have an army behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment