Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Reviews for TV series and Anime Series

In the next few weeks I will be adding reviews for my favorite tv series and anime series. I will be starting with Dexter, my all time favorite, and then I will do some anime series like "Cashern" ...which I am sure most of you have not heard of....There is a whole lot of junk out there to watch so I will try and narrow down your search for the good stuff.

I am still getting a lot of hits for Princess Mononoke....mostly about the little tree spirits. I am not sure what that is all about, but I will try to get more information on those little guys for the future.
I also have many more studio ghibli films to review, like "Tales from Earthsea" and "Ponyo"

Working a full time job really cuts down the availability of my blogging....stay tuned my ravage followers.

Any input of interesting user generated content is certainly welcome...so if there is something you would like to see more of please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment