Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Monday, May 6, 2013

Ravage Approved: Disc Golf ...what is "discing" or better yet "frolfing"?

According to Wiki

Disc golf is a disc game in which individual players throw a flying disc into a basket or at a target. According to the Professional Disc Golf Association, "The object of the game is to traverse a course from beginning to end in the fewest number of throws of the disc." Of the more than 3000 established disc golf courses as of 2010, approximately 87% are free. The game is played in the United States and more than 20 other countries around the world.







This game does not take strength but steady fluid motion and patience. I usually only throw three different disks, however I have up to nine in my bag. There are all kinds of disks...and I believe here shortly I may help new players to find the proper disk

I will be starting somewhere in Ames Iowa...

No comments:

Post a Comment