Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Next on the path for the ravaged ones...learn the language

More and more people are joining with me to complete an ultimate goal. This video game must be revolutionary...a breath of fresh air to the world. People will have to learn to get better at this game...

What language am I going to use?
This question is difficult to answer because I frankly have no idea....I was actually planning on using an engine that needed not much more than a few points and clicks of the mouse. I will not learn anything making a video game this way....and it does not seem like I will find anyone who can volunteer their time for free. No one really seems to be willing to help me write up the code....
How can I blame anyone...I expect to ask a few nerds to script for me a while and pay them some change. Welcome to the real world ravag3 ...no one has free time for me even if it is paid.

There is only one thing to do...I said the idea of this game will be to learn and gain more knowledge. It looks like the only way to achieve anything would be to learn the language myself....
Python mabe
C
C++
who knows...take a peak at Java a while....
I do know a little HTML but that is not much help....
I will have to start at the beginning and hope to learn the tricks along the way.....

stay posted for more

No comments:

Post a Comment