Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Game of Thrones - A song of Fire and Ice


This series is defiantly interesting...it was slightly difficult to get through the first book for me...with all the introductions of all the people of the realm. My goodness so many knights and highborns...so many so many names, but after the second book I realize why we started with so many people. The first book immediately grabbed me when the children discovered a certain companion one day in the snow.

Spoiler alert at this point.....so if you have not read any or seen the series.....do not continue. If you would like a more in depth review click the post and continue on!
Either way....always remember
Winter is coming







I was for Eddard Stark and this children's mighty Direwolves. I am not sure if that is the purpose of the book...but I would assume since we started with the viewpoint of the north and their peaceful strong way of life that we "the reader/watcher" are suppose to always be for the North.
However I am sure there are plenty of you out there for the Lannisters.....blood traitors.
Then again...there is always the Queen of Blood and Fire, The Mother of Dragons.. I am getting through the third book and I am not sure if the North is winning the the mother of dragons.






However Jon Snow is my favorite character....even though at this point in my adventures he has gotten himself into a difficult spot...I am hoping he survives the game of thrones.

However either way Winter is Coming and I have not made it to the last book yet.....


No comments:

Post a Comment