Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everyday is another opportunity in the life of the Ravaged

Today is another blissfully unemployed day...filled with blogging, video gaming, and lounging. However yesterday I made contact with a man who had an idea....and this idea game me and idea.
The ravage direction is changing everyday....I am still growing all sorts of plants. The cilantro has been transplanted up north to a more permanent place so they can grow big and strong.

I am not sure what I should focus on at this point...so many different approaches to get the same thing done. If I want to sell really nice salads I should grow the lettuce and such, but if that is not what is most important then perhaps I need to invest my money and time in something else.

More rejection in the emails today....what a ravaged lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment