Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Friday, April 15, 2011

A ravaged idea...a manifested stock exchange

Here we are again...a ravaged one on his path. Here is my first mini project to initiate the movement.

There will be a manifested stock exchange for the game Ravage. This will be a difficult little program to get together...the idea is for possible investors or even people interested in the movement to get involved.
I want a program that will gather small bits of information from several sources...some online some would have to be manually entered. I can do all this with excel and even upload the document on the google cloud...however there is no way for people to interact with the system.
I need a way to enter numbers easily to make a nice graph that can be monitored in real time.
I've got a young student working in visual basic to put this together however I want something better!
.
.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment