Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Kodama Inspired Work

I had no idea how much people like these little tree spirits...I do have to admit they are very cute.
I am wanting to use these little Kodamas to make some sort of design for furniture or maybe a tshirt....anyhow here is my inspiration...

The first one reminds me a little of a famous artist know for his graffiti. Banksy is well know for his graffiti, but he usually has some sort of message.  

 
 Here is even an example of a tattoo of a Kodama. I would potentially consider some skin art myself only I would use the little kodama from the last picture.


Maybe even a Kodama themed bag set...or a blanket or something....these little tree spirits get so much attention I've got to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment