Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Saturday, January 8, 2011

In the Beginning...

Hello world...and welcome to my personal adventure. This blog will be able two things. Firstly it will be about a personal story I am writing and editing...the story is my rebuttal to those other terrible authors from books we all know and have read. Aka Twilight and Harry Potter...these series are too terribly watered down for me and therefore I have began my own journey to hopefully make things more raw and dangerous. Sad part is the first 50 or so pages have been lost and I will have to rewrite all of that....no problem however because this time I will be able to get my thoughts out more coherently.
So the first order of business would be the need for visitors to help me edit my entries.

Second order of business...
To make an ultimate MMO that has a real economy ran by the players. To do this I will need to start with a hundred tiny projects. However I have began my search to accumulate a team. I've got artists but a lead programmer would be really nice....
More to come later.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment