Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What a life I live....

     Here is what I do best...answer ChaCha guide questions and scrap copper. I have been scrapping copper all day and have accumulated hardly a pound. I have been looking for a spot to drop it all off at somewhere in Ames...however it looks like I will have to take it all to Des Moines.
     Being a ChaCha guide is alright but not very cost effective so when I link it with scrapping copper then I might just begin to make a small scratch as long the price doesn't fall too much...

In other news I have come across the old attachment of Ravage Ritual part 1 so now I can start to post 500 words or so at a time and hopefully I will get some comments to help edit my work in progress....

Later on interweb

No comments:

Post a Comment