Ravage Search

Ravage Ritual embrace the interweb

Friday, June 21, 2013

I have made a few fireballs in my day...check these out.

I went through a ninja stage for a while...so much so to the point where I started watching every episode of Naruto while I was out at field camp...anyhow I read up on the best way to produce a fireball and I started training...
One night after I got off work in the kitchen a previous roommate and I challenged some neighbors to beer pong...I didn't want to play because I was drunk, but after Marcus put 20 on the first game and we won so the second game was a must....anyhow I noticed a bottle of paraffin on the neighbors shelf and I waged their bottle on the game....after we won the second match with little effort I put on a show for everyone and almost lit myself on fire...I have more paraffin if I can get any likes for this video....

No comments:

Post a Comment